Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Are We Any Different?

Are we any different from the Isralite children?

They saw miracle after miracle and experienced God's blessing everyday. I have heard people say; if I lived during those times and experienced and saw what they experienced, I would never forget what God has done for me.

Day after day I see the blessings of God flowing in Christian lives; Individual's marriages restored, families delivered from financial bondage, children blessed, people healed etc.

Yet, just like the Isralite children when the pressure is off and when everything is going good. We start grumbling and complainting or worse; we forget we are called to build his Kingdom and not build our own personal kingdom.

I challenge you today to acknowledge God's mercies. Thank him, for his many blessing and work in his kingdom so others experience his goodness.

There is nothing like being in the presence of God; being blanketed with his love. His love binds us together like a fine woven quilt. Each patch representative of our testimonies as we press forward.

We can be different if we chose to be ....

No comments: